TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SALE OF THE PROMOTIONAL TICKETS FOR THE CONFERENCE
"AUTISM. LIGHTS & SHADOWS"
1. Organizer of the sale of the promotional tickets is the Prodeste Foundation, based in Opole, Poland, ul. Krakowska 51/16. KRS: 0000316914; NIP: 754-295-62-18,
2. Buyer is a natural person or a juridical person purchasing promotional tickets for the conference via the Internet.
II. GENERAL RULES
1. The sale of the promotional tickets is available only via Prodeste Foundation's official online store, available at: https://prodeste.pl/sklep/
2. The promotional tickets cannot be sold by entities other than the Prodeste Foundation
3. The sale lasts only from 01.04.2019 to 30.04.2019, or until the pool of the promotional tickets is exhausted
1. Organizer provides a limited number of the promotional tickets for the conference "Autism. Lights & Shadows" for the purpose of the aforementioned sale.
2.The number of the promotional tickets represents about 20% of the total number of seats available for the conference "Autism. Lights & Shadows"
3. Buyer can purchase the promotional tickets only via Prodeste Foundation's official online store.
4. Tickets purchased as a part of the aforementioned sale are not exchangeable for tickets purchased under other, subsequent sales.
5. Tickets purchased as a part of the sale are non-returnable.
6. Sales do not merge.
7. A promotional ticket entitles Buyer to participate in the conference "Autism. Lights & Shadows" for the total duration of three days and provides Buyer with a set of conference items.
IV. TRANSACTION PROCEDURE
1. Buyer orders one promotional ticket or more promotional tickets from Prodeste Foundation's online store
2. After paying for the order, Buyer receives information about the completion of the transaction
3. Buyer's name is automatically stored in the datebase of the conference participants
4. Organizer does not send any additional confirmation of the transaction via e-mail nor does Organizer provide Buyer with the ticket in any graphical form
5. Buyer's name, stored in the datebase, will be placed on the list of the conference participants
6. On the day of the conference, Buyer registers themselves by the reception, where they will receive their ID and their set of conference items
V. FINAL INFORMATION
1. In case of any issues which the present Terms and Conditions do not cover, the general terms and conditions of the service will apply, available at: https://prodeste.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Regulamin-sklepu-internetowego-fundacji-Prodeste.pdf
as well as generally applicable law and regulations of the Republic of Poland.
2. Buyer always has the right to submit any qestions to Organizer via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org