We percieve autistic spectrum as a different model or way to build relationships with environment.
We are helping people with ASD to think about the others from their surroundings as often, as about all things, they find exciting.
Showing them, that man is an interesting being, full of fascinating features, that can be explored, studied, revealed and finally... appreciated.
We teach autistic spectrum people how to understand other people, but showing neurotypical people how autistic person thinks and feels is as much important as that.
Right to be different...
Things important to us...
- Intelectual progress is very important, but more important is progress of our capabillities to comprehend another person.
- Understanding intentions, emotions, thoughts and experiences of other people we begin to learn, by learning to understand ourselves.
- Communication with other's is the fundamental need of everyone. It must not be killed with the excuse of not having tools to communicate.
- Therapy is based on improvement of social thinking. But with respect to right of free choice.
- Human beings can be interesting objects of observation and reflexions and relationships with them can be something pleasurable.
- Noone, even the therapist, is entitled to decide about someone's life without his engagement in decision process.
- Everyone - ASD person too - has the right to decide how to lead his life - according to his peculiar level, sometimes making mistakes, which is inevitable.
- Autistic man's life can be both satisfying and not exhausting.
- Therapy is searching a path to hapinnes and accomplishment. No matter the level, on which we will these happines and accomplishment can commonly experience.
- All men and women need esteem. Appreciation not regarding to his progress in therapy, but to his indivituality and uniqueness.
- Autistic person have the right to feel in his particular way. Both in case of perception of outside phenomena and emotions.
- It is a therapist duty to help understanding the common model of expressing feelings, which dominates within society, not changing things, that everyone can change only by himself.